Acronis is dedicated not just to cyber protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, interviews are being held virtually during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Our fast-paced and dynamic work environment will challenge you and get you closer to reaching your full potential. Acronis will give you the platform and tools you need to build and grow your career. You will find yourself surrounded by bright, talented, hardworking, passionate and fun-loving individuals.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Join a growing research and development team to improve existing and build brand new products. You will be assigned a mentor who will introduce you to many challenging tasks related to software architecture, design, development and testing
- You will have a chance to solve a wide variety of problems that have been never solved before. Ideally, you are a detail-oriented, self-motivated and enjoy dealing with challenging problems
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- Ideal for anyone interested in security domain, will get opportunity to understand and contribute to one of the advanced cybersecurity feature (Endpoint detection and response)
- Undergraduate, or Postgraduate who is currently pursuing a degree in computer science or any related engineering discipline
- Software development experience in one or more general programming languages (Python and Golang preferred)
- Experience with Relational databases, such as PostgreSQL is big plus
- Strong analytical skills, ability to perform in-depth exploration of unfamiliar area
- Willingness to learn and grow professionally in a team environment
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by integrating backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration offers easy, complete, and affordable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile. Enhanced by its award-winning AI-based active protection technology, blockchain-based data authentication and unique hybrid-cloud architecture, Acronis removes the the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions.
Acronis is in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion, recently receiving a $250 million investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing the total valuation to more than $2.5 billion. Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis is truly a global organization with more than 1,900 employees in 33 locations in 18 countries. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses, including 100% of the Fortune 1000 companies. Acronis’ products are available through 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries in more than 30 languages.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.