Acronis is dedicated not just to cyber protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, interviews are being held virtually during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Software Developer Golang/C who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
We are looking for an experienced and driven Golang Developer to join our Cloud2Cloud services team. Cloud2Cloud services team is responsible for the fastest grow part of Acronis Cyber Protection for workloads like protection for Microsoft O365, protection for Google Drive, protection for Microsoft Teams. Services are written in Go, deployment is implemented using k8s infrastructure. The team actively collaborate with other teams working on Acronis Cyber Cloud. We are looking for developer with solid software design skill, algorithmic thinking and willingness to learn a lot. He/ she has to be interested in development of cloud-based software with a target to reliability and scalability.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Design, build, and maintain efficient and reliable C/Golang code
- Perform code reviews, implement unit tests, debug, and integrate code
- Work closely with other engineers (including engineers from other teams) to develop new product features
- Suggest and implement improvements on current product functions
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 3+ years of experience as a C/Golang Developer
- C/Golang knowledge
- Knowledge of software engineering principals (standard algorithms, data structures, multithreading, and multiprocessing)
- Experience with REST API
- Understanding of the Linux user space
- Ability to work as a part of a distributed team
- Experience with Git, JIRA, Bitbucket, Confluence, etc.
- At least Upper-intermediate English
- Experience with Python/C++ language and industry standard frameworks
- Experience with database technologies (MySQL, MS SQL, PostgreSQL)
- Experience with messaging (RabbitMQ)
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Knowledge of IMAP/SMTP protocols
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by integrating backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile—all at a low cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis is truly a global organization with more than 1,900 employees in 33 locations in 18 countries. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses, including 100% of the Fortune 1000 companies. Acronis products are available through 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries in more than 30 languages. Acronis is in an exciting phase of growth and expansion, recently receiving a $250 million investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing the total valuation to more than $2.5 billion.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.