As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Cloud Sales Manager who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all sales across all consumer and small business offerings in the Japan Prosumer channel & work with key online & offline retail accounts like Amazon etc. as well as distributors.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Re-build and Execute on the Acronis Prosumer Strategy to address every key account sales engine
- Work hand in hand with the Channel Marketing team
- Strong collaboration is required with cross functional teams including marketing, finance, operations
- Meet revenue targets by developing and maintaining relationships with new and existing channel partners
- Engage and manage supplier resources in support of partnership objectives and sales opportunities (e.g. direct Sales, Sales Engineers, Channel Marketing)
- Manage channel pipeline and forecast reporting and track progress through the sales cycle
- Work with high-performing and high-potential partners to develop an annual joint business plan that defines strategies and activities to meet revenue goals; review and assess plan progress in partner-facing quarterly business reviews, making changes as appropriate
- Provide ongoing sales coaching and sales enablement activities, and work with the partner organizations to ensure they complete any required partner training and certifications
- Work with partners and other resources (e.g., partner marketing manager) on developing and executing a partner marketing plan to drive demand in support of revenue targets
- Provide field and partner input and feedback to internal supplier functions (e.g., sales, product, marketing) on tools and programs
- Assist in field marketing activities (e.g., staff a trade show booth, deliver sales presentations)
- Research, identify, qualify and screen potential partners that align with the target partner profile
- Prior to finalizing contract negotiations with each partner, develop a joint business plan (including sales targets) that is aligned with the supplier standards and strategy
- Maintain a solid pipeline of qualified prospective partners to meet established recruitment targets
- Take ownership of all aspects of onboarding and activating new partners; focus on ensuring the partners’ team members are enabled, equipped and motivated to sell, market, deploy and support the supplier’s offering within established timeframes
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS):
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- At least 3+ years of Sales experience with focus on Retailers and Distributors
- 2 years or more of Japanese Distributor sales experience
- Background in consumer technology sales and marketing
- Japan market retail market knowledge
- Experience of working with Partners Marketing Departments and Sales Promotion team, incl. vendor
- Knowledge of consumer software and X-platform ecosystem, SaaS solutions, mobile industry
- Good communication skills, ability to provide inspirational communication to the team
- Meet measurable goals and sales quotas set on a quarterly basis
- Driven to deliver results for the company, eager to lend a hand wherever needed
- Critical, creative thinking capability
- Passion for technology and good understanding of current technology landscape and issues
- Ability to create compelling creative story telling
- English language communication skills
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by integrating backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile—all at a low cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis is truly a global organization with more than 1,900 employees in 33 locations in 18 countries. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses, including 100% of the Fortune 1000 companies. Acronis products are available through 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries in more than 30 languages. Acronis is in an exciting phase of growth and expansion, recently receiving a $250 million investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing the total valuation to more than $2.5 billion.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.