Acronis is dedicated not just to cyber protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, interviews are being held virtually during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Senior ML Automation Developer who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
As an automation engineer, you will contribute building and maintaining automated infrastructure to collect, classify and detect cyberthreats like ransomware, malware, viruses and phishing. You will also work closely with our cyber security researchers, building tools to automate their day-to-day operations. Also you will setup monitoring and alerting tools to ensure that our customers always obtain fast and accurate cyber protection.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Develop and maintain pipelines for various automation tasks (e.g. suspicious files collection and analysis, automated detection of cyber threats)
- Design and develop system backend components (data storage layer) according to business requirements and requests
- Build highly scalable, robust and fault-tolerant systems
- Build and deploy automation services (REST API, Web application, etc) for Acronis Cybersecurity Lab operations
- Build, maintain and optimize large databases and datasets of malware samples, logs, telemetry data etc
- Monitor, optimize and re-design the architecture to maximize performance of systems
- Perform quality assurance for developed components
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 3+ years of experience as Python developer, DevOps engineer or relevant positions.
- Experience in frameworks like Celery, Flask or Django, Pytest
- Experience in working with SQL (PostgreSQL) and no-SQL database like MongoDB
- Knowledge and hands on experience in working with Spark, Hadoop (HDFS, Yarn, Hive, MapReduce) and/or Kafka ecosystem is a plus
- Experience with Agile and CI/CD (continuous integration/development) tools such as Jenkins
- Knowledge of virtualization environments, experience of creating and controlling virtual machines in cloud.
- Knowledge of Linux system management and software deployment
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes is preferred
- Capable and willing to learn and integrate new technology (a new tool, database or programming language).
- Good reading and writing English skills