Acronis is dedicated not just to cyber protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, interviews are being held virtually during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Helpdesk Technician who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
We are looking for a person with passion for information technology who likes to learn new things and helping colleagues. Helpdesk technician will be supporting our employees located mostly in the United States.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Provide Tier 1\2 user support for onsite and remote users
- Initial troubleshooting of network, servers, and other devices
- Maintaining hardware and software inventory
- Admin-level support with Windows updates and services
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 2+ years of experience working in a technical role
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in information technology, equivalent experience, and/or Certification in Windows Operating Systems preferred.
- Basic knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP etc.
- Experience with Windows 10, Microsoft Office
- Experience with the MacOS and mobile devices
- Some experience with Windows Server 2016\2019
- Experience writing scripts with PowerShell or Python is a plus
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Great customer service skills
- Curiosity, passion for learning
- Ability to travel occasionally to help with opening new offices, support large events, etc.
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by integrating backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile—all at a low cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis is truly a global organization with more than 1,900 employees in 33 locations in 18 countries. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses, including 100% of the Fortune 1000 companies. Acronis products are available through 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries in more than 30 languages. Acronis is in an exciting phase of growth and expansion, recently receiving a $250 million investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing the total valuation to more than $2.5 billion.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.