Acronis is dedicated not just to cyber protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, interviews are being held virtually during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Full-Stack Python Developer who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
At Acronis, we are currently searching for a developer who will take the responsibility of developing tools for data collection about partners and prospects of Acronis and extraction from a variety of web sources and present the data via an internal web-based tool for consumption by marketing and product management.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Design and develop backend services that crawl/scrape data
- Ensure and monitor the validity of the extracted data
- Provide the continuous scrapping workflow without potential banning
- Debug and maintain scrapers
- Develop and document the list of data sources
- Design and implement the data storage procedures
- Define, test and optimize strategies for the calls made to a website
- Build tools lowering the cost of developing scrapers on a new website
- Build Web Application from scratch using Python
- Perform code review, merge code, resolve code conflicts, and deploy to server
- Design and Implementation of API to be consumed by web-developers
- Identify technology limitations and deficiencies in existing systems and associated processes, procedures and methods
- Develop data set processes and be a resource for requirement discovery and development
- Work closely with partner experience, product and marketing teams to establish business requirements
- Contribute to overall business strategy and direction
- Document design, development and delivery of software solutions
- Support business decisions with ad hoc analysis as needed
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- Experience with web-scraping and APIs
- Experience with data analytics
- Expertise in core Python (Iterators, generators, exception handling, file handling concepts, data types and variables, OOPs Concepts, data Structures)
- Experience with database technologies, such as SQL
- Experience with data visualization is preferred
- Experience in using libraries including but not limited to NLTK, spaCy, TensorFlow, Pytorch
- Experience in working with tools such as GitHub/Confluence/JIRA
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by integrating backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile—all at a low cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis is truly a global organization with more than 1,900 employees in 33 locations in 18 countries. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses, including 100% of the Fortune 1000 companies. Acronis products are available through 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries in more than 30 languages. Acronis is in an exciting phase of growth and expansion, recently receiving a $250 million investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing the total valuation to more than $2.5 billion.
- Attractive remuneration
- Public Transport Support
- Multisport card
- Additional Health & Dental insurance
- Annual paid leave of 25 working days
- Free fresh fruits in the office
- Free drinks (Coffee/Tea/Water)
- Free parking slot
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company
- Offsite events and parties
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.