Acronis is dedicated not just to cyber protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, interviews are being held virtually during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Cyber Protect Expert Engineer who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
We are looking for a Cloud Software Support Specialist who will function as the main support technical expert in specific Company’s products or services. The person will be responsible for resolving the customers’ technical incidents using their own expertise and extensive cooperation with the Company’s Engineering departments as well as craft solutions, submit bug reports, coordinate complex tasks with other teams (Engineering, QA, DCO, Product Management), communicate with the MSPs to their complete satisfaction.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Answer how-to questions and customer care requests related to Acronis Computicate PSA Platform
- Work on resolving various technical incidents for the MSPs involving Acronis products
- Perform technical analysis of a technical issue and define an action plan for fixing it
- Be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with partners
- Maintain deep knowledge of Company operations to support partners’ requests effectively
- Interact with various departments (Experts, Partner Success, Analysts) to analyze and resolve problems
- Meet and exceed KPIs set for the role (customer satisfaction, productivity, interaction quality and others)
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- At least 1 year of work experience in a similar role (preferably in RMM solution support like Autotask or Connectwise);
- Experience administering popular customer service solutions like Zendesk, Freshdesk;
- Knowledge of Windows Server administration basics (know how to gather and analyze various Windows logs and dumps);
- Business processes acumen: money flow, accounting basics;
- Good communication skills and customer focus, ability to prioritize and switch between a variety of time-sensitive issues;
- Passion for troubleshooting, ability to come up with efficient solutions for complex cross-platform issues.
- Fluent English (both verbal and written);
- Experience supporting Managed Service Provider business
- Awareness of the modern Virtualization technologies (experience deploying and managing virtual machines on VMware ESXi Microsoft Hyper-V clusters)
- Experience with Database administration (MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle DB)
- Knowledge of Zapier integration basics
- HTML programming experience
- Another European language (at least B2 level)
- Attractive remuneration
- Public Transport Support
- Multisport card
- Additional Health & Dental insurance
- Annual paid leave of 25 working days
- Free fresh fruits in the office
- Free drinks (Coffee/Tea/Water)
- Free parking slot
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company
- Offsite events and parties
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by integrating backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile—all at a low cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis is truly a global organization with more than 1,900 employees in 33 locations in 18 countries. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses, including 100% of the Fortune 1000 companies. Acronis products are available through 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries in more than 30 languages. Acronis is in an exciting phase of growth and expansion, recently receiving a $250 million investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing the total valuation to more than $2.5 billion.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.