Acronis is dedicated not just to cyber protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, interviews are being held virtually during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Frontend Developer who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
You will work within a growing research and development team to improve existing and build brand new Acronis products.
Your role will be to develop innovative technologies such as proactive data protection against cyber threats, vulnerability, and patch management. You will also conduct a lot of research and solve a wide variety of problems that have been never solved before. Ideally, you are detail-oriented, self-motivated, and enjoy dealing with challenging problems.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will work within a growing research and development team to improve existing and build brand new Acronis products
- You will play an important role in the development of innovative data protection and security solutions, focusing on the UI part of the product
- You will create clean, simple, and easy-to-use interfaces that users love
- You will also conduct a lot of research and solve a wide variety of problems. Ideally, you are detail-oriented, self-motivated, and enjoy dealing with challenging problems
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 3+ years of work experience in the field of front-end development
- Experience in delivering Vue projects
- Knowledge of ECMAScript Standards, Babel, Webpack, HTML5/CSS3, Scss/Sass/Less
- Good knowledge of Functional Programing, Object-Oriented Programming, and design patterns (Factory, Strategy, MVC, MVVM, Singleton and etc.)
- Experience in Git, JIRA, Scrum/Kanban
- Willingness to learn and grow professionally in a team environment
- Fluent in English
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with ElectronJS
- Experience with Jest
- Having used BEM Methodology
- Experience with NodeJS
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by integrating backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile—all at a low cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis is truly a global organization with more than 1,900 employees in 33 locations in 18 countries. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses, including 100% of the Fortune 1000 companies. Acronis products are available through 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries in more than 30 languages. Acronis is in an exciting phase of growth and expansion, recently receiving a $250 million investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing the total valuation to more than $2.5 billion.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.