Acronis is dedicated not just to cyber protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, interviews are being held virtually during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a IT Support Specialist who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
We are currently looking for IT Support Specialist who will be focused on supporting marketing team and the technical aspects of corporate events like corporate town halls, key business meetings, company dinners, product launches, press events, partner summits, trade shows, tech talks, meet ups, VIPs experience exclusive small events, online and offline
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Technical support of marketing department
- Formulate and assess the technical requirements for corporate events based on input from the global Events team
- Manage and setup technical equipment (audio/video/imaging/lighting) required for corporate events, including its logistics
- Be involved with event space/layout/configuration planning and execution
- Manage live streaming (Zoom/YouTube, Facebook, other platforms if needed)
- Build and manage live stream studios (from concept to broadcasting)
- Manage and support corporate Zoom meetings/webinars, maintaining high standards and improving quality
- Manage and coordinate external technical vendors for corporate events where necessary
- The employee may be assigned ad-hoc with tasks outside of main responsibilities when not actively engaged in any event projects
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 3+ years of experience in the same or similar role in the IT field
- Ability to travel internationally is required
- Proficient in the setup and operating of live and studio audio/video/lighting/projection/imaging equipment for events, such as live audio mixing/EQ, video signal processing & distribution, etc.
- Experience and expertise with online video conferencing platforms such as Zoom, Bizaboo and others
- Experience with live streaming tools such as OBS, and platforms such as YouTube
- Experience with video editing is preferable
- Able to creatively and effectively communicate with those who may not speak a common language
- Basic PC troubleshooting skills to diagnose and resolve basic PC issues
- This position may involve lifting and moving of event equipment
- Possess a never give up attitude to make things work through sheer ingenuity and determination
- Fluent English
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by integrating backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile—all at a low cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis is truly a global organization with more than 1,900 employees in 33 locations in 18 countries. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses, including 100% of the Fortune 1000 companies. Acronis products are available through 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries in more than 30 languages. Acronis is in an exciting phase of growth and expansion, recently receiving a $250 million investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing the total valuation to more than $2.5 billion.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.