Acronis is dedicated not just to cyber protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, interviews are being held virtually during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Customer Service Quality Analyst who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Email/Chat/Phone Quality assurance operations for Service Providers line of business (remote and side-by-side Quality Sessions)
- Identifying areas of improvements and bottom performers; helping the respective Support Professionals and Managers to raise their quality and Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) scores
- Ensure that Quality Assurance process is well-aligned with CSAT (cases with higher Quality Results scores get better CSAT ratings from Service Providers)
- Meet Quality Session goals (quantitative and qualitative metrics) set by Quality Manager
- Participate in weekly Quality Calibrations, meet compliance target
- Participate in monthly Quality Scores Reviews with Support Managers
- Inform department about changes in processes (CIA process) and create Refreshers for Service Provider line of business
- Identifying training needs and improvement needs in processes, procedures & utilization
- Create/update training materials, quizzes and provide high-quality training sessions
- Assess skills of newly hired employees after completion of their training
- Be responsible for mentoring newly hired employees in Service Provider support team
- Establish and maintain productive working relationships with other internal departments
- Based on submitted Quality Session suggest support volume drivers coverage in Acronis Knowledge Base and update the list of actual technical issues for Servicer Provider products
- Provide regular and ad hoc reports/analysis on-demand
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- At least 2 years of experience as Quality Analyst in technical support environment
- Strong customer focus, communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to engage and inspire commitment to a vision and plan of action
- Ability to foster a sense of teamwork and cross-functional collaboration
- Drive for results
- Pursues self-development by actively developing own skills and capabilities to enhance performance and to achieve personal and organizational success
- Demonstrates adaptability by working effectively in the face of ambiguity, shifting priorities, and rapid change
- Experience in IT software or hardware company or IT-related background would be considered an advantage
- Fluent English
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by integrating backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile—all at a low cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis is truly a global organization with more than 1,900 employees in 33 locations in 18 countries. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses, including 100% of the Fortune 1000 companies. Acronis products are available through 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries in more than 30 languages. Acronis is in an exciting phase of growth and expansion, recently receiving a $250 million investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing the total valuation to more than $2.5 billion.
- Attractive remuneration
- Public Transport Support
- Multisport card
- Additional Health & Dental insurance
- Annual paid leave of 25 working days
- Free fresh fruits in the office
- Free drinks (Coffee/Tea/Water)
- Free parking slot
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company
- Offsite events and parties
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.