Acronis is dedicated not just to cyber protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, interviews are being held virtually during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Ruby Developer who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
We are looking for an experienced and driven Ruby Developer to join our Acronis Cyber Files team. This is an individual contributor position that will be responsible for the development of all back-end services of the "Acronis Cyber Files" file-synchronization application based on the client-server model (similar to Box). The bulk of the development work is in Ruby on Rails. We use Docker and Kubernetes for deployment.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Design and write code using Ruby on Rails for our existing and new products
- Collaborate closely with other members of the Product team, QA and DevOps to deliver quality software to our customers
- Promote the use of best practice software development techniques to help the team continuously improve
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 2+ years of software engineering experience, preferably developing commercial web services
- Experience in software development with one or more of the following: Ruby, PHP, Python, AngularJS
- Interests in SaaS, security, performance heavy cloud services and related technologies such as RabbitMQ
- Very good level of English
- Experience with CI/CD. Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience in front-end technologies
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by integrating backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile—all at a low cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis is truly a global organization with more than 1,900 employees in 33 locations in 18 countries. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses, including 100% of the Fortune 1000 companies. Acronis products are available through 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries in more than 30 languages. Acronis is in an exciting phase of growth and expansion, recently receiving a $250 million investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing the total valuation to more than $2.5 billion.
- Attractive remuneration
- Sport card
- Meal vouchers
- Supplemental Health insurance
- Annual paid leave of 25 working days
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.