Acronis is dedicated not just to cyber protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, interviews are being held virtually during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Procurement Manager who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
We are seeking a talented Procurement Manager who will play a key role in the functional sourcing management across Data Center Operations. You will achieve this by developing appropriate commercial strategies to drive cost down and value up. You will design a tendering process, vendor performance tracking. This role will perform complex data analysis to identify new sourcing & other cost optimization opportunities to generate cost savings for categories managed. Categories would include, but not limited to Software, Hardware, Internet Transit, and Datacenter Space. You are responsible for running competitive programs & communicating to the line of businesses and C-Suite the value propositions associated with Category proposals. For this role, you will work collaboratively with internal user departments to facilitate, optimize, and execute the purchase and corporate governance of these spend categories within the organization.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Design and manage tendering and RFP/ RFQ Processes
- Design and manage Vender Performance Management and Vendor Onboarding
- Negotiate favorable contracts and pricing for:
- Data Center Expansions
- Data Center Migration
- New POPs
- Hardware & Software
- Negotiate and obtain service credits upon breach of service
- Proactively analyze technology spend and find ways to reduce cost
- Works with suppliers to develop and manage continuous improvement programs, addressing quality, delivery, service as well as price
- Level up and cross-train Procurement Team members
- Pull in, validate, maintain forecast from multiple input streams
- Lead DCO Procurement KPI Reporting for executive management
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 10+ years’ experience in a cloud technology sourcing role
- Proven experience sourcing vendors for hardware, software, and data center facilities
- Previous experience leading and mentoring technical senior individual contributors and managers
- Ability to develop strategies and solutions to meet short, medium and long-term needs, drive implementation, and continuous improvement
- Comfort with collaboration, open communications, and reaching across multi-disciplinary teams
- Ability to pull together many sources of information to help prioritize and lead operations
- Good communication/coordination skills and the ability to effectively present to all levels of management
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to work under stress and lead difficult situations
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by integrating backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile—all at a low cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis is truly a global organization with more than 1,900 employees in 33 locations in 18 countries. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses, including 100% of the Fortune 1000 companies. Acronis products are available through 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries in more than 30 languages. Acronis is in an exciting phase of growth and expansion, recently receiving a $250 million investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing the total valuation to more than $2.5 billion.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.