Acronis is dedicated not just to cyber protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, interviews are being held virtually during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Content creator who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
We are looking for an experienced Content creator who will be reporting directly to the Head of Sales Enablement. This position's function will act as an integrating role between various sales, product management and product marketing areas and Content Creator will responsible for leading the Sales Enablement initiatives to increase the sales productivity and support the sales force transformation.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Writing, reviewing, editing, designing and updating content for sales training purposes with focus on storytelling by using cases and sales scenarios
- Conducting research and interviews to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the subject matter, and then contextualizing your findings
- Collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete various tasks, and identify and solve problems
- Utilizing SEO methods to increase Sales Enablement content traffic
- Monitor Partners and Sales feedback on training materials and content
- Manage, conduct and continually develop the Onboarding program for new and existing sales employees
- Evaluate and predict sales trends as well as advise on ways to improve a company's profitability
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 3+ years of sales/sales enablement experience with global high tech B2B organizations
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Salesforce
- Creativity in creating documents and establishing processes
- Experience in creating strong and engaging content
- Strong communications skill with the ability to convey complex information to a broad audience
- Strong interpersonal skills (ability to work independently and within a team environment) and strong time management skills
- Strong punctuality, reliable, and strong attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, organized and flexible team player, open to changes in responsibilities and strategies
- Highly persistent in follow-up conversations
- Fluent English
- Previous experience in the IT industry would be considered an advantage
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by integrating backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile—all at a low cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis is truly a global organization with more than 1,900 employees in 33 locations in 18 countries. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses, including 100% of the Fortune 1000 companies. Acronis products are available through 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries in more than 30 languages. Acronis is in an exciting phase of growth and expansion, recently receiving a $250 million investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing the total valuation to more than $2.5 billion.
- Attractive remuneration
- Public Transport Support
- Multisport card
- Additional Health & Dental insurance
- Annual paid leave of 25 working days
- Free fresh fruits in the office
- Free drinks (Coffee/Tea/Water)
- Free parking slot
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company
- Offsite events and parties
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.