Acronis is dedicated not just to cyber protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, interviews are being held virtually during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Senior Network Operations Engineer who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
We are seeking a talented Senior Network Engineer to join our multilingual international team. Candidate must possess skills to develop and maintain geographically dispersed data center’s network and infrastructure mostly based on Juniper network equipment and multi branded servers. Successful candidate must be able to communicate in English with JTAC and other vendor’s support via email and phone. The position will report to the Network and Infrastructure Manager.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Be able to troubleshoot complex network issues which can cause issues with other teams systems and technologies
- Have the ability to assist and support other teams with network related questions and issues on Linux based systems. (CentOS/Red Hat)
- Analyze configuration on Juniper & Arista network devices plus Linux based systems
- Apply extensive industry experience to optimize and improve general network performance with proactively analyzing potential enhancements
- Create, update and review department documentation as part of Knowledge Management process
- Plan and execute production maintenance in compliance with Change Management process
- Have the administrative capability to manage existing and future Data Centers' general infrastructure by using DCIM systems and keeping track of installed equipment & item inventories
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 5+ years of proven experience working within highly loaded Network Operations/Data Center teams
- 3+ years of proven experience with vendor equipment by Juniper or Arista
- Technical know-how on configuration and service operation of Data Center oriented equipment
- Vendor knowledge for Juniper/Arista and hands-on experience with:
- Switching platforms - Juniper EX and QFX series and/or Arista 7000 series
- Zone-based next-generation firewalls from enterprise and data-center families - Juniper vSRx, 300, 1500, 4000, 5000 series
- Edge-router setups - Juniper MX/PTX platforms such as MX/PTX10000 series, 100 and 200 series.
- In-depth knowledge on routing and switching network protocols, such as eBGP, MPLS, EVPN, IS-IS, OSPF, MSTP etc.
- Ability to create & update complex ACLs for firewalls, routers and switches
- General system administration experience with Linux based operating systems (CentOS/Red Hat) is a plus, more specifically:
- Networking skills with net-tools, nmcli, iproute2, lldptool, ethtool
- Security and VPN know-how of SELinux, iptables, firewalld, OpenVPN, Wireguard
- Virtualization knowledge by usage of QEMU-KVM modules and commands
- Knowledge in scripting or programming languages such as Python and work usage of automation frameworks like Salt and Ansible
- Understanding of version control systems such as Git and SVN
- Background with usage of DCIM systems for inventory management
- Advanced knowledge of network diagram creation and visualization tools such as Microsoft Visio, Lucidchart, SolarWinds NTM
- Valid Juniper JNCIP or JNCIE certificates in tracks - DC,ENT,SP,SEC; Arista ACE certificates in levels 4, 5 or above are a strong plus
- Excellent English skills (written, verbal), multilingual skill would be a plus
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by integrating backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile—all at a low cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis is truly a global organization with more than 1,900 employees in 33 locations in 18 countries. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses, including 100% of the Fortune 1000 companies. Acronis products are available through 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries in more than 30 languages. Acronis is in an exciting phase of growth and expansion, recently receiving a $250 million investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing the total valuation to more than $2.5 billion.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.