Acronis is dedicated not just to cyber protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, interviews are being held virtually during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a DevOps (Reliability Engineer) who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
We are looking for an experienced and driven DevOps (Reliability Engineer) to join our Performance Engineering team. The DevOps will be responsible for the design and the development of CD and CI processes and tools for Acronis Cyber Cloud components. This involves working collaboratively with the teams located around the globe including R&D departments in different countries.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Building and maintaining hybrid (private/public clouds) deployment of Acronis Cyber Cloud (ACC) components for Acronis R&D, Acronis Datacenters and Acronis customers around the world
- Building and maintaining modern Continuous Delivery and Continuous Deployment system and tools for team responsible services
- Help to re-organize Dev/Deploy/QA/Ops processes to have possibility to release single feature/component on daily basis
- Visualize component delivery pipeline and measure it (time between phases, time to deliver, success rate, etc)
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 3+ years’ experience in building commercial software
- 2+ year practical experience with Jenkins or other CD tools
- Strong scripting skills (Python, Bash)
- Practical linux administration skills
- Experience with Ansible
- Experience with Docker / Kubernetes
- Basic database administration skills (Postgres, Mysql)
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Centralized monitoring (Prometheus, Zabbix, Graphite), alerting (Zabbix, Alerta) and logging (ELK, EFK) systems management experience
- Knowledge of distributed micro-services-based architectures problems and best practices
- Hands-on knowledge of virtualization layers (KVM, ESX, Virtuozzo/OpenVZ)
- Understanding of IaaS/PaaS practices with AWS, GCP or Azure
- Experience with integration with Atlassian stack (Bitbucket, Jira)
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by integrating backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile—all at a low cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis is truly a global organization with more than 1,900 employees in 33 locations in 18 countries. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses, including 100% of the Fortune 1000 companies. Acronis products are available through 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries in more than 30 languages. Acronis is in an exciting phase of growth and expansion, recently receiving a $250 million investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing the total valuation to more than $2.5 billion.
- Attractive remuneration
- Sport card
- Meal vouchers
- Supplemental Health insurance
- Annual paid leave of 25 working days
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.