Acronis is dedicated not just to cyber protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, interviews are being held virtually during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Senior Developer (Python or C++) who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
We are currently looking for a Senior Developer (Python or C++) to join our cross-functional Express Delivery team. This team spearheads development of new capabilities for our Acronis Cyber Protect products portfolio to accommodate needs of our key partners. You will be working directly with plethora of customers from all sorts of businesses, including, but not limited to, Service Providers (like GoDaddy and 1&1 IONOS) and Enterprises (like AT&T, BMW, Nissan, Bosch, Siemens). The results your work will be frequently merged into the mainline codebase. Thus this is an ideal position for those who would like to see the results of their work being released as fast as possible and make a valuable impact on the rest of the product development.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Communication with product management teams to gather requirements for further analysis
- Design and develop new functionality according to requirements covered in all sort of tests
- Participate in peer code reviews
- Plan deployments and maintain the code after it’s deployed
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 3+ years of experience in software development/engineering
- Programming skills in GoLang or Python or C++
- Willingness to cross-train to Go is welcome
- Solid understanding of HTTP / Authentication / Web services / REST API
- Good knowledge of Linux OS
- Experience with build and deployment technologies and CI systems (Jenkins, Git, Bitbucket, Jira, etc.)
- Experience with a relational database MySQL or PostgreSQL will be a plus
- Ability to make decisions and take responsibility for projects and tasks
- Fluent English
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by integrating backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile—all at a low cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis is truly a global organization with more than 1,900 employees in 33 locations in 18 countries. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses, including 100% of the Fortune 1000 companies. Acronis products are available through 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries in more than 30 languages. Acronis is in an exciting phase of growth and expansion, recently receiving a $250 million investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing the total valuation to more than $2.5 billion.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.