Acronis is dedicated not just to cyber protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, interviews are being held virtually during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Site Reliability Engineer who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
We’re looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to help us deploy, manage, troubleshoot and improve our services within a team of top-notch engineers. Your focus will be on maximizing systems uptime, building and configuring tools to help the company resolve problems in production faster and prevent them from recurring.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Apply SRE practices to services our team is responsible for in order to improve reliability and keep SLO met
- Develop Ansible roles, Jenkins jobs, new services, and automate surrounding processes
- Automate actions that should be performed more than a couple of times (Everything as code approach)
- The architecture improvement of the maintained services to optimize costs and make it more fault-tolerant
- Respond to incidents and participate in root cause analysis
- Do research about the best observability approaches in the industry and how to implement them. Create documentation for implemented solutions
- Share the knowledge and best practices with colleagues, participate in tech talks (optional)
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 3+ years of experience as a System Administrator/DevOps/SRE engineer
- Strong Linux administration (rpm-based) and troubleshooting skills
- Strong experience in automation development and configuration management (Ansible is a preferred tool)
- Good understanding of Site Reliability Engineering approaches and practices
- Experience in building CI/CD pipelines and Jenkins jobs
- Experience in Kubernetes/Docker/Helm will be a plus
- Fluent English
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by integrating backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile—all at a low cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis is truly a global organization with more than 1,900 employees in 33 locations in 18 countries. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses, including 100% of the Fortune 1000 companies. Acronis products are available through 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries in more than 30 languages. Acronis is in an exciting phase of growth and expansion, recently receiving a $250 million investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing the total valuation to more than $2.5 billion.
- Attractive remuneration
- Sport card
- Meal vouchers
- Supplemental Health insurance
- Annual paid leave of 25 working days
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.