Acronis is dedicated not just to cyber protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, interviews are being held virtually during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Technical Account Manager/Project Manager who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
We are looking for a Technical Account Manager/Project Manager to join our global Professional Services team in US, who will lead and support strategic Acronis Partners with the adoption and growth of the Acronis Cyber Cloud platform and key service and product offerings. The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven record of accomplishment in project management, enterprise solutions design and technical account management. The ideal candidate must have experience working in geographically distributed and culturally diverse teams.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Develop quotes for new/additional services customer may require in collaboration with Sales & Legal teams
- Develop project plan in scope of implementation, consulting and integration projects with customers, manage project work
- Collect customer requirements, translate them through Acronis’ product features, recommend best product configuration/deployment and drive implementation process
- Build and maintain current functional and technical knowledge of the Acronis Cyber Cloud product line, provide consultations to customer, engage experts from other Acronis teams as required
- Work with Datacenter Operations, R&D, Product Management, Support, and other departments to clear technical roadblocks customer faces during implementation stages and to keep track of customer’s incidents and feature requests
- Perform new product or product upgrade on-boarding, lead customer training and consultancy sessions
- Manage process escalations, develop Acronis internal and customer facing executive summaries, develop root cause analysis reports
- Keep track of customer run rates, develop remediation plan in case of negative dynamics
- Update customer on regular basis about progress of work on support cases, incidents, and features request
- Keep high satisfaction and ensure customer stability, while driving MRR goals
- Present new product functionality, engage customer in evaluation of new product releases
- Provide feedback to Acronis Product Management teams based on customer requirements
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 3+ years of technical hands-on experience in 3 or more of the following areas – SaaS, IaaS, storages, hypervisors, backup, disaster recovery, DC/infrastructure design/operations, DBs administration, Rest API, Python scripting, automation, dashboards/reports
- 3+ years in Project Manager or Technical Account Manager role in a software or systems integration company
- Excellent communications, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Excellent business analysis, project, risk, and relationship management skills
- Ability to interact and communicate with multiple stakeholders, including C-level
- Fluent written and spoken English language (French, German or Spanish is a plus)
- BS or MS in Computer Science, IT Project Management or equivalent experience
- Ability to travel up to 20 percent of the time, including internationally
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by integrating backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile—all at a low cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis is truly a global organization with more than 1,900 employees in 33 locations in 18 countries. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses, including 100% of the Fortune 1000 companies. Acronis products are available through 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries in more than 30 languages. Acronis is in an exciting phase of growth and expansion, recently receiving a $250 million investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing the total valuation to more than $2.5 billion.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.