Acronis is dedicated not just to cyber protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, interviews are being held virtually during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Senior Product Manager who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
We are looking for skilled Senior Product Manager to join our Acronis Cyber Platform team to work on multiple integration projects developed internally and by partners and help us drive growth of Acronis Cyber Platform eco-system.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Create and manage software requirements and use cases for internal and external development.
- Work closely with other Product and Project managers to ensure the scope will be executed.
- Prepare scope of work documents for external development teams, participate in building project plans, and track their execution.
- Work with strategic partners, interested in development of integrations with Acronis Cyber Platform, on defining the integration projects scope and timelines. Keep track of the timelines.
- Work with R&D, Datacenter Operations, and other departments to clear technical roadblocks partners may face.
- Coordinate release activities and launch process with partners and Acronis Sales, Marketing and Support teams.
- Provide feedback to Acronis Product Management team based on the executed projects
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 3+ years in Product Manager or System Analyst role in a software or systems integration company
- Ability to work on technical level: understand APIs descriptions, form product requirements based on APIs available
- Experience in Agile software development and familiarity with tools (Jira, Confluence)
- Understanding of modern technology and its business application: open source, APIs, micro-services, cloud, mobile and AI
- Ability to interact and communicate with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent communications, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Fluent English
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by integrating backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile—all at a low cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis is truly a global organization with more than 1,900 employees in 33 locations in 18 countries. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses, including 100% of the Fortune 1000 companies. Acronis products are available through 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries in more than 30 languages. Acronis is in an exciting phase of growth and expansion, recently receiving a $250 million investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing the total valuation to more than $2.5 billion.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.