Acronis is dedicated not just to cyber protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, interviews are being held virtually during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Senior Python Developer who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
We are looking for an experienced and driven Senior Python Developer to join our Advanced Automation Team. The project is to enhance core Acronis Cyber Protect cloud product with automation capabilities and is strategic to Acronis.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Analyse, research and develop functionality to roadmap requirements;
- Participate design and peer code reviews.
- Develop of unit tests and planform features;
- Support QA team in technical matters;
- Overlook deployments and maintain the code after it’s deployed
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- At least 3 year of experience writing well-designed, high-quality production code
- Solid knowledge and experience with Python (3.5), standard libs to http (requests)
- Experience with databases (MySQL or PostgreSQL)
- Solid knowledge of principles of REST / RESTful;
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices
- Knowledge of Linux (ssh, make, etc.)
- Good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of MSSQL, stored procedures, and/or C#
- Expirience with gevent or asyncio, multithreading
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes (local dev environment is spun up in Docker container, debugging is done on stands where app is run in Kubernetes)
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by integrating backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile—all at a low cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis is truly a global organization with more than 1,900 employees in 33 locations in 18 countries. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses, including 100% of the Fortune 1000 companies. Acronis products are available through 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries in more than 30 languages. Acronis is in an exciting phase of growth and expansion, recently receiving a $250 million investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing the total valuation to more than $2.5 billion.
- Attractive remuneration
- Public Transport Support
- Multisport card
- Additional Health & Dental insurance
- Annual paid leave of 25 working days
- Free fresh fruits in the office
- Free drinks (Coffee/Tea/Water)
- Free parking slot
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company
- Offsite events and parties
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.