Acronis is dedicated not just to cyber protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, interviews are being held virtually during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Tier 3 QA Engineer who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
We are looking for a Tier 3 QA Engineer who will be responsible for verifying product functionality based on Customer reports, including designing test scenarios & running these tests, creating environments, analyzing test results, and preparing reports on the defects to the development (or product) team. In addition, Tier 3 engineers participate in pre-release testing - conducting internal user acceptance testing prior to releases.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Execute test cases (manual) according to the described scenarios (Support tasks);
- Work with logs & diagnostic information using appropriate techniques & instruments;
- Analyze test results & report to the development team;
- Log & document bugs in the tracking system (Jira), verify bugs;
- Identify test conditions & create complex test environments;
- Conduct exploratory testing & User Acceptance Testing (UAT);
- Collaborate with development & other teams on technical questions & user scenarios.
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering;
- 2+ years of experience as a QA Tester (Manual) or System Administrator or in a related field;
- Pre-Intermediate level of English (ability to read documentation & write simple texts) or higher;
- Experience using project tracking software (ex: JIRA);
- Experience using & configuring Virtual Machine environments (ex: VMWare ESXi, MS Hyper-V);
- Experience using various Operating Systems (GUI & CLI): MS Windows (including enterprise editions) & Linux distributions;
- Experience in installing, configuring, administering complex & clustered environments (ex. MS SQL and Exchange Servers);
- Network professional (routing, communication protocols, security, etc.): know how to use wireshark, procmon, tcpdump, iperf; experience with deploying and configuring services like DHCP, DNS, VPN, HTTP servers.
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by integrating backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile—all at a low cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis is truly a global organization with more than 1,900 employees in 33 locations in 18 countries. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses, including 100% of the Fortune 1000 companies. Acronis products are available through 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries in more than 30 languages. Acronis is in an exciting phase of growth and expansion, recently receiving a $250 million investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing the total valuation to more than $2.5 billion.
- Attractive remuneration
- Public Transport Support
- Multisport card
- Additional Health & Dental insurance
- Annual paid leave of 25 working days
- Free fresh fruits in the office
- Free drinks (Coffee/Tea/Water)
- Free parking slot
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company
- Offsite events and parties
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.