Acronis has pioneered the new IT discipline of Cyber Protection, which combines data protection and cybersecurity into a unique and integrated approach. The Acronis Cyber Protect solution is a ground-breaking approach with innovative technology that is revolutionizing the industry as we know it. Acronis is entering an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion, and has recently received a $250 million dollar investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing our total valuation to more than $2.5 billion. So we are looking for more talented and hard-working individuals who are ready for a new challenge and will join us on our mission to protect the digital world!
We are currently looking for a Software Developer with experience in Go and Python programming languages to join the international Platform team in our R&D center in Sofia, Bulgaria. The Platform team is responsible for the core part of the hybrid Cloud / On-premise systems and APIs which forms the foundation of any public cloud-like Identity and Tenant Management, License Management, Tasks, Events, Notifications, Subscriptions, Audit, API gateway, Message Queues, Database Clusters, and many other highly loaded core components. The development will cover a big amount of different Acronis Platform micro-services, so you will use modern programming languages and technologies, get experience of true cloud systems development at scale and contribute to the new cutting edge technologies and innovations. Current Acronis technological stack includes 100+ microservices written on Go and Python, Kubernetes, clustered Relational (PostgreSQL, MySQL), and NoSQL (Cassandra, Elasticsearch) databases running under high load 24x7 in many data centers around the world.
We are looking for the next member of our “A-Team.” Are you a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume work environment? Do you possess a positive can-do, never-give-up attitude? Do you play nice with others on a team? Are you ready to make an impact?
- Design and develop new features in the scalable fault-tolerant cross-platform cloud micro-services, which are used by millions of users
- Create high-quality code and pass code reviews with peers and acceptance tests
- Contribute to building frameworks for micro-services, event publishing, test automation, and continuous integration / continuous deployment
- Keep track of latest technologies advancements in the software development industry and apply them to improve Acronis cloud services
- 3+ years of experience writing well-designed, high-quality production code in Go and/or: Python, C++, Java
- Demonstrated knowledge of software engineering principles (programming patterns, standard algorithms, data structures, multiprocessing)
- Database design skills and experience writing high-performance database queries
- Experience of working with large existing code base
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Willingness to switch to Golang
- At least intermediate English
- Experience / willing to learn Docker & Kubernetes;
- Experience / willing to learn Ansible;