Acronis has pioneered the new IT discipline of Cyber Protection, which combines data protection and cybersecurity into a unique and integrated approach. The Acronis Cyber Protect solution is a ground-breaking approach with innovative technology that is revolutionizing the industry as we know it. Acronis is entering an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion, and has recently received a $250 million dollar investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing our total valuation to more than $2.5 billion. So we are looking for more talented and hard-working individuals who are ready for a new challenge and will join us on our mission to protect the digital world!
We are looking for an experienced and driven Backend Developer to join our R&D team. The Backend Developer will be responsible for work on migrating and improving the Server side of the integrated ADR + legacy ADR + unit tests + technical debt.
We are looking for the next member of our “A-Team.” Are you a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume work environment? Do you possess a positive can-do, never-give-up attitude? Do you play nice with others on a team? Are you ready to make an impact?
- Design and develop scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code
- Playing a key role in architectural and design decisions, building toward an efficient micro services distributed architecture
- Focus on micro services based cloud architecture, scalable to handle millions of customers across the Globe
- Develop new features in our Protection and ADR/EDR platforms
- Research and develop new initiatives / POCs
- Improve performance of various subsystems in high-scale deployments
- Write unit tests for new and existing features
- Solve product issues and bugs
- 3+ years of hands-on development experience
- At least 2 years of experience developing in Go (Golang) or C# / Java / Node.js
- Experience with SQL (MySQL / MS-SQL / Oracle)
- Experience with NoSQL (MongoDB / Elasticsearch / Cassandra)
- GoLang 1+ years - strong advantage
- Highly motivated and self-learner.
- Team player with an ability to work autonomously, as well.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Very good English skills
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Experience with C/C++
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.