Acronis has pioneered the new IT discipline of Cyber Protection, which combines data protection and cybersecurity into a unique and integrated approach. The Acronis Cyber Protect solution is a ground-breaking approach with innovative technology that is revolutionizing the industry as we know it. Acronis is entering an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion, and has recently received a $250 million dollar investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing our total valuation to more than $2.5 billion. So we are looking for more talented and hard-working individuals who are ready for a new challenge and will join us on our mission to protect the digital world!
We are seeking a talented Consumption Content Marketing Manager to join our team based out of our Burlington, MA office. You’ll be responsible for creating consistent, compelling content about our innovative cyber protection solutions that our service provider partners can use to educate, inform, and upsell their clients. As someone who thrives on learning about new technologies, creating narratives that inspire and influence people, and working across teams to drive results, you’ll be playing a vital role in enabling the partners that drive our primary sales channel – and our company’s aggressive growth.
We are looking for the next member of our “A-Team.” Are you a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume work environment? Do you possess a positive can-do, never-give-up attitude? Do you play nice with others on a team? Are you ready to make an impact?
- Creating new, accessible content in a variety of formats to suit the intended audience, purpose, and goal
- Collaborating with Marketing colleagues on thru-partner campaigns, programs, and assets that will increase consumption of Acronis services by partners and prospects
- Producing a steady stream of thru-partner materials that educate and inform end users on the importance of cyber protection, including but not limited to blog posts, email drip campaigns, social media content, digital marketing assets, website copy, videos, etc.
- Supporting Channel Marketing initiatives and partner programs (e.g. produce partner-enablement kits and sales tools, website copy, thru-partner campaigns, etc.)
- Managing thru-partner asset promotion, visibility, and use on our the Partner Portal
- Navigating challenges and deliver on goals by thinking outside the box and experimenting with new content formats and campaign/program approaches
- Keep pace with content marketing best practices
- Strategic approach to create content to reach business goals
- Collaborative creative approach and excellent communication skills
- Ability to balance competing priorities and deadlines
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Flexibility to create assets of different styles aimed at diverse audiences
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Creative Writing, English, Journalism, or similar field
- 4-6 years’ of content marketing, preferably in the IT channel or SaaS industry
- Proven success developing strategic marketing programs in B2B context, building brands, and boosting sales
- Experience working for a growing, global technology company (with data protection, cybersecurity, or cloud industries strongly preferred)
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.