Acronis has pioneered the new IT discipline of Cyber Protection, which combines data protection and cybersecurity into a unique and integrated approach. The Acronis Cyber Protect solution is a ground-breaking approach with innovative technology that is revolutionizing the industry as we know it. Acronis is entering an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion, and has recently received a $250 million dollar investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing our total valuation to more than $2.5 billion. So we are looking for more talented and hard-working individuals who are ready for a new challenge and will join us on our mission to protect the digital world!
Our growing marketing team is looking for an energetic person who will join us as Marketing Manager with focus on driving regional events (physical and virtual) to make an impact to our target audience to support Acronis’s marketing and sales targets and to further develop the company's brand awareness as the leader in Cyber Protection across Europe.
They will be responsible for driving the planning and execution of physical and virtual events especially also in collaboration to leverage our #CyberFit sports partners (eg leading football-, motorsports-, rugby- teams).
Acronis #CyberFit sports partners take advantage of the innovative features of Acronis Cyber Protection Solutions to achieve proactive, active, and reactive protection for all of their data, applications, and systems – keeping these champions secure and focused on optimizing their performance on the field.
We are looking for the next member of our “A-Team.” Are you a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume work environment? Do you possess a positive can-do, never-give-up attitude? Do you play nice with others on a team? Are you ready to make an impact?
- Define regional events aligned to priority campaigns, key programs, and business objectives
- Create comprehensive event project plans, conduct regular checkpoints with deliverable owners, escalate risks and challenges appropriately and ensure event is delivered on time and on budget
- Manage production of virtual and physical events to execute events at the highest level
- Drive creation of live, recorded, and on-demand content
- Work with channel specialists to plan demand generation activity and achieve audience goals
- Partner with our #CyberFit sports partners to maximize usage of sponsor rights, ticket allocation and spokesperson usage
- Close collaboration with local Partners, Sales and Marketing teams and Digital, Sport and Event Marketing Teams on international level to maximize invitation management and event opportunities
- Maintain relationships with key parties, both internally and externally
- Build processes for "repeatability" and "scalability" of events activities
- Think big to deliver new ideas and creative approaches to constantly improve the customer experience
- Deliver post event reports with data-driven analysis including attendee feedback, goal attainment, and recommendations for future event improvements
- Home office based in the UK
- Experience working in a technology company
- Events marketing program management experience
- Project management skills with demonstrated ability to deliver events on time and on budget
- Exceptional project management skills and attention to detail
- Experience of virtual event platform is desirable
- Flexible in approach to work and able to work on own initiative
- Able to multi-task and achieve deadlines and targets with excellence
- A full driving license and willingness to travel on international level
- Knowledge of industry tools including Salesforce.com, Marketo and analytics packages
- Digital marketing experience across email, media and social
- Strong team player, motivated to work collaboratively across a variety of stakeholders