As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ business, so we are looking for a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume, work environment. The ideal candidate for this position will not only possess the skills and experience required but will also possess a positive attitude and ability to solve complex problems and work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. And just like every position at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
Acronis is currently looking for an Information Security Compliance Specialist who will participate in various projects to ensure company compliance to applicable requirements and strategies.
- Maintain current company Information Security certifications
- Ensure that Information Security policies and procedures are up-to-date and compliant with all applicable laws and regulations
- Research and implement controls required by security standards and data protection regulations
- Take part in internal security and compliance audits
- Conduct security risk assessments and analyses
- Facilitate suppliers' risk assessment processes
- Respond to clients’ and regulatory due-diligence requests
- 5+ years of experience in an Information Security & Compliance area
- Understanding of international laws, regulations and standards: ISO 2700x, Privacy regulations (GDPR, LGPD, CCPA, HIPAA, and etc.), SOX, FedRAMP, DFARS, SSAE18, NISTs
- Deep knowledge and experience in implementation of of ISO 2700x, PCI DSS, NISTs
- Experience in developing related documentation (information security policies and procedures)
- IT and security internal audit skills
- Information Security/Privacy/Technical/Legal/Compliance degree/certificate would be a plus
- Fluent German and English