Acronis has pioneered the new IT discipline of Cyber Protection, which combines data protection and cybersecurity into a unique and integrated approach. The Acronis Cyber Protect solution is a ground-breaking approach with innovative technology that is revolutionizing the industry as we know it. Acronis is entering an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion, and has recently received a $250 million dollar investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing our total valuation to more than $2.5 billion. So we are looking for more talented and hard-working individuals who are ready for a new challenge and will join us on our mission to protect the digital world!
We are currently looking for a Software Developer to join our cross-functional Express Delivery team in our R&D. This team spearheads development of new capabilities for our Acronis Cyber Protect products portfolio to accommodate needs of our key partners. You will be working directly with plethora of customers from all sorts of businesses, including, but not limited to, Service Providers (like GoDaddy and 1&1 IONOS) and Enterprises (like AT&T, BMW, Nissan, Bosch, Siemens). The results your work will be frequently merged into the mainline codebase. Thus this is an ideal position for those who would like to see the results of their work being released as fast as possible and make a valuable impact on the rest of the product development.
You will work within a growing research and development team to improve existing and build brand new Acronis products. Your role will be to lead the development of innovative technologies such as proactive data protection from cyber threats, application-aware and cloud-to-cloud backup, vulnerability and patch management. You will also conduct lot of research and solve a wide variety of problems that have been never solved before. Ideally, you are a detail-oriented, self-motivated and enjoy dealing with challenging problems.
- Develop key Acronis cloud products
- Write unit and automated tests
- Continuously improve quality assurance, build and support technologies
- Be actively involved in the product creation process, including: planning, iterative development and support
- 3+ years of programming experience with Java, C++ or Python
- Solid knowledge of classical algorithms and data structures
- Good command of Git
- Understanding of basic concepts of quality assurance, test driven approach
- Willingness to switch to Golang
- At least Upper-Intermediate English
- Experience of working with large team and cross-team communications
- Familiarity with build and deployment technologies and tracking systems (Jenkins, GitHub, Jira)
- Understanding of system API and its platform specifics (Windows, MacOS)