As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis has pioneered the new IT discipline of Cyber Protection, which combines data protection and cybersecurity into a unique and integrated approach. The Acronis Cyber Protect solution is a ground-breaking approach with innovative technology that is revolutionizing the industry as we know it. Acronis is entering an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion, and has recently received a $250 million dollar investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing our total valuation to more than $2.5 billion. So we are looking for more talented and hard-working individuals who are ready for a new challenge and will join us on our mission to protect the digital world!
We are looking for an experienced and driven Lead Python/C++/Java with willingness to switch to Golang Developer to join our Cloud Integrations Team. In this project, we plan to create a completely new SDK for creating PSA and RMM integrations with Acronis Cyber Cloud
We are looking for the next member of our “A-Team.” Are you a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume work environment? Do you possess a positive can-do, never-give-up attitude? Do you play nice with others on a team? Are you ready to make an impact?
- Designing and developing scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code on Golang
- Maintenance of business logic by unit-tests
- Support QA team in technical matters
- Building toward an efficient micro services distributed architecture
- Translating software requirements into stable, working, high performance software
- Creating design documents
- Full-circle ownership of the components
- 3+ year of experience writing well-designed, high-quality production code
- Strong knowledge of Python/C++/Java
- Experience with databases (MySQL or PostgreSQL)
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices
- Good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to switch to Golang
- Fluent English
Would be a plus knowledge of:
- Python 3.x
- Principles of REST / RESTful