Acronis sets the standard for cyber protection and our mission is to empower people by providing cutting edge technology that will enable them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their business’ and lives depend on. We are revolutionizing the industry as we know it and are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion. We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Lead who is passionate about building and growing teams to help us find talented and driven individuals who are ready to join our mission to protect the digital world.
The Talent Acquisition Lead will report into the Director of Global Talent Acquisition and manage the full life-cycle of the recruitment process for a variety of roles across the Americas and EMEA. They must be able to deliver a positive, candidate-centric experience and be a highly perceptive individual as they will play a vital role in ensuring that we are hiring the best possible talent to sustain and drive Acronis’ growth.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ business, so we are looking for a motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced, high-volume, and rapidly-changing environment. The ideal candidate for this position will possess a positive attitude, solve complex problems, and just like every position at Acronis, they will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Own and manage the full life-cycle of the recruitment process for job requisitions in the US and LATAM including but not limited to, creating job postings, sourcing, screening, scheduling interviews, reference checking, presenting jobs offers, and managing applicant tracking system
- Work closely with hiring managers to understand specific department requirements and obtain position requirements, behavioral and technical profiles and compensation details to help determine staffing strategies and verify that job descriptions and expectations are set properly
- Build and maintain a pipeline of candidates for multiple positions at the same time by:
- Managing active candidates from online job postings, databases, employee referrals, etc.
- Proactively sourcing passive candidates through LinkedIn, networking, cold calling, advertisements, job fairs, social media, etc.
- Review resumes and conduct interviews for preliminary screening to obtain work history, skills, salary requirements, and to provide candidates with information about the company and the position
- Regularly give status updates, provide data on your pipelines and communicate with hiring managers and the Director of Talent Acquisition to ensure internal awareness and visibility
- Work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced, high-volume environment with competing priorities and deadlines
- Maintain strong communication and relationship with candidates to deliver a positive candidate experience
- Organize and update all recruitment activity, notes, and data for all requisitions and candidates in ATS
- Participate in careers fairs and other recruiting events
- Partner on additional talent acquisition projects and assignments as needed as we grow and build our team
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
- 3-5 years of hands-on talent acquisition experience in a high-volume and fast-paced environment
- Experience sourcing, screening and managing candidates through the full life-cycle of the recruiting process for a variety of positions and levels at the same time
- Proactive, innovative sourcing ideas and a desire to learn and grow
- A candidate-centric approach and commitment to delivering a positive candidate experience
- The ability to stay focused, manage competing priorities, and multi-task a high-volume workload and requests in a fast-paced environment
- A positive, team-player attitude and willingness to help where needed
- The desire to work with a diverse set of individuals and cultures and comfort with ambiguity
- Self-motivation with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Exceptional problem solving and organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Passion and commitment to succeed by working hard and never giving up
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.