Acronis has pioneered the new IT discipline of Cyber Protection, which combines data protection and cybersecurity into a unique and integrated approach. The Acronis Cyber Protect solution is a ground-breaking approach with innovative technology that is revolutionizing the industry as we know it. Acronis is entering an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion, and has recently received a $250 million dollar investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing our total valuation to more than $2.5 billion. So we are looking for more talented and hard-working individuals who are ready for a new challenge and will join us on our mission to protect the digital world!
We are looking for an experienced and driven Senior Frontend Developer to join our Cyber Infrastructure team. The Senior Frontend Developer will be responsible for development of the Admin UI and Self-Service panels used to manage the product. Our team is working on an Acronis Cyber Infrastructure product that provides a software-defined infrastructure built on top of distributed storage that uses different storage services, backup gateway, and compute
We are looking for the next member of our “A-Team.” Are you a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume work environment? Do you possess a positive can-do, never-give-up attitude? Do you play nice with others on a team? Are you ready to make an impact?
- Develop new features (from analyzing requirements to presenting your work)
- Contribute to the internal library of UI components
- Take part in creating the web architecture
- Fix bugs and optimize performance of the product
- Write unit and E2E tests
- Experience with RESTful API
- Understanding of the latest frontend stack, including webpack and socketio
- Intermediate level of English (written and spoken)
- Experience with Jest, TestCafe
- Experience with big projects, SPA in particular
- User-level understanding of Docker
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux environment