Acronis has pioneered the new IT discipline of Cyber Protection, which combines data protection and cybersecurity into a unique and integrated approach. The Acronis Cyber Protect solution is a ground-breaking approach with innovative technology that is revolutionizing the industry as we know it. Acronis is entering an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion, and has recently received a $250 million dollar investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing our total valuation to more than $2.5 billion. So we are looking for more talented and hard-working individuals who are ready for a new challenge and will join us on our mission to protect the digital world!
We are looking for an experienced and driven Frontend Developer to join our BackUp Core team. The Senior Frontend Developer will be responsible for development of innovative technologies such as proactive data protection from cyber threats, application-aware and cloud-to-cloud backup, vulnerability and patch management.
We’re looking for the next member of our “A-Team.” Are you a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume work environment? Do you possess a positive can-do, never-give-up attitude? Do you play nice with others on a team? Are you ready to make an impact?
- Design, maintain and development of scalable fault-tolerant cross-platform cloud microservices, which are used by millions of users
- Implementing designs; performing code reviews; implementing unit tests; debugging and integrating code
- Build frameworks for microservices, event publishing, test automation, and continuous integration / continuous deployment
- Use cutting-edge tools for agile development and for monitoring such as git, JIRA, ElasticSearch, and lots more
- 4+ years work experience in the field of frontend development
- Intimate knowledge of VueJS; ElectronJS and ExtJS is a plus.
- Knowledge of TypeScript, ECMAScript Standards, Babel, Webpack, HTML5/CSS3, Scss/Sass/Less
- Good knowledge of Functional Programing, Object-Oriented Programming and design patterns (Factory, Strategy, MVC, MVVM, Singleton and etc.)
- Ability to take responsibility for feature development / project
- Experience in one or more of the following areas will be a plus: Jest, Test-Driven Development, BEM Methodology, Linux/BSD, Node.js, Backend Development
- Experience in Git, JIRA, Scrum/Kanban
- Willingness to learn and grow professionally in a team environment