As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
We are looking for skilled Product Manager to join our Acronis Cyber Platform team to coordinate multiple integration projects developed internally and by partners and help us drive growth of Acronis Cyber Platform eco-system.
- Do market research, talk to partners, and research usage of existing integrations to define opportunities for new integrations or product improvements
- Work with Business Development team to establish and develop partnerships with RMM and PSA vendors
- Work with vendors, strategic partners and stakeholders to define the scope of integrations and contribute to the integration roadmap
- Write business requirements, feature specifications, create wireframes and product documentation, participate in UX-projects
- Work with designers, R&D, QA, security, architecture and other teams to finalize scope and get scope accepted, facilitate communication throughout the development process inside Acronis to ensure timely release of high-quality integrations
- Work with, provide expertise and guide vendors who initiate their own integration projects with Acronis to ensure high-quality integrations that cover all necessary use cases on a pre-agreed timeline
- Prepare the go to market strategy, work with partners and Acronis Sales, Marketing and Support teams on release and go to market activities
- Work with other RMM and PSA Product Managers to ensure each integration project is aligned with the overall RMM and PSA integration strategy and contributes to the Acronis product strategy
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years in a Product Manager or similar role in a software or systems integration company
- Understanding of and experience in product discovery, optimization and delivery techniques, as well as the development process
- Ability to multitask and manage several projects in parallel
- Excellent project, risk, and relationship management skills
- Ability to interact and communicate with a wide variety of stakeholders, including C-level
- Excellent communications, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Fluent English