Acronis has pioneered the new IT discipline of Cyber Protection, which combines data protection and cybersecurity into a unique and integrated approach. The Acronis Cyber Protect solution is a ground-breaking approach with innovative technology that is revolutionizing the industry as we know it. Acronis is entering an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion, and has recently received a $250 million dollar investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing our total valuation to more than $2.5 billion. So we are looking for more talented and hard-working individuals who are ready for a new challenge and will join us on our mission to protect the digital world!
We are looking for an experienced and driven Software Developer Golang to join our engineering team. Cloud2Cloud services team is responsible for the fastest grow part of Acronis Cyber Protection for workloads like protection for Microsoft O365, protection for Google Drive, protection for Microsoft Teams. Services are written in Go, deployment is implemented using k8s infrastructure. The team actively collaborate with other teams working on Acronis Cyber Cloud. We are looking for developer with solid software design skill, algorithmic thinking and willingness to learn a lot. He/ she has to be interested in development of cloud-based software with a target to reliability and scalability.
We are looking for the next member of our “A-Team.” Are you a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume work environment? Do you possess a positive can-do, never-give-up attitude? Do you play nice with others on a team? Are you ready to make an impact?
- Design, build, and maintain efficient and reliable C/Golang code
- Perform code reviews, implement unit tests, debug, and integrate code
- Work closely with other engineers (including engineers from other teams) to develop new product features
- Suggest and implement improvements on current product functions
- 2+ years of experience in software development
- Good C/Golang knowledge
- Understanding of the Linux user space
- Experience with REST API
- Knowledge of software engineering principals (standard algorithms, data structures, multithreading, and multiprocessing)
- Ability to work as a part of a distributed team
- Ability to read documentation in English.
- Experience with Git, JIRA, Bitbucket, Confluence, etc.
- At least Upper-intermediate English
- Experience with Python/C++ language and industry standard frameworks
- Experience with database technologies (MySQL, MS SQL, PostgreSQL)
- Experience with messaging (RabbitMQ)
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Knowledge of IMAP/SMTP protocols