Acronis has pioneered the new IT discipline of Cyber Protection, which combines data protection and cybersecurity into a unique and integrated approach. The Acronis Cyber Protect solution is a ground-breaking approach with innovative technology that is revolutionizing the industry as we know it. Acronis is entering an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion, and has recently received a $250 million dollar investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing our total valuation to more than $2.5 billion. So we are looking for more talented and hard-working individuals who are ready for a new challenge and will join us on our mission to protect the digital world!
We are looking for an experienced and driven Manual QA Engineer to join our Cloud Integrations team. The QA Engineer will be responsible for integration projects for the flagship company’s product: Acronis Cyber Cloud. We have dozens of different projects, which allows us to work on a variety of tasks and constantly replenish our knowledge with new technologies.
We’re looking for the next member of our “A-Team.” Are you a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume work environment? Do you possess a positive can-do, never-give-up attitude? Do you play nice with others on a team? Are you ready to make an impact?
- Understand and analyze product requirements and communicate with product management teams
- Develop test design of user scenarios, test cases and checklists
- Prepare test environments
- Execution of manual functional testing of web/desktop/mobile
- Reporting and processing defects
- Collect comprehensive and relevant data for problem investigation
- Prepare test analytics for automation scenarios, interact with automation team
- Analyze customers’ issues and investigate their root causes
- Participate in technical discussions with RnD teams
- Тake part in planning sprints and whole releases
- 1+ years of experience as a QA Engineer
- Good knowledge of Quality Assurance theory: principles, methodologies and techniques
- Experience with HTTP / Web services / REST API
- Proficiency in both Linux and Windows operating systems with knowledge in installing, configuring and troubleshooting
- Familiar with Virtualization systems
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- At least Upper-intermediate English
- Knowledge of basic programming/scripting principles would be an additional advantage (Python is preferable)
- Experience with Jira, TestRail, Git
- Understanding of basic concepts of computer architecture, data structure and IT security
- Using container-based virtualization