Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
Acronis offers Professional Services for our Service Providers and Enterprise users to assist with the design, integration, implementation, and on-going operation of Acronis’ backup, disaster recovery, storage, file sync and share, monitoring, and other data protection solutions. We take pride in delivering high quality services and deliverables, and we believe that our partners success invariably depends on our ability to provide reliable and complete cyber protection and fast recovery services for virtual, physical, mobile and cloud environments.
As we continue to grow and scale, one of the key positions we are looking to hire is the Technical Account Manager who will be the single point of contact and key technical resource for partners and end customers, driving and advocating initiatives that deliver higher stability and increase customer satisfaction, all while driving MRR goals.
We are looking for a Professional Services Manager to help implement and maintain top-notch cyber protection, backup and business continuity solutions for Acronis' customers. This person will have an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ business. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated with proven success in managing complex infrastructures to help customers effectively use enterprise software solutions, and is comfortable in a dynamic technical work environment with a rapidly expanding customer base. This candidate must be organized, analytical, and able to work in a team environment, and must possess the ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment. And just like every other position at Acronis, this person must embody all 5 of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions and never gives up.
- Develop and maintain up to date knowledge and hands-on experience with Acronis products and services
- Develop relationship of trust with the customer’s IT / Operations / Support teams on all levels
- Discover customer environment, help develop efficient backup and business continuity policies with the use of Acorns software
- Consult customer on product features, provide insights into product roadmap and Acronis DC facilities maintenance and events schedule, engage customer in evaluation of new product releases
- Escalate and drive resolution of technical issues customer experiences with Acronis Support, R&D, and Data Center Operations teams
- Develop Acronis internal and customer facing executive summaries, develop root cause analysis reports
- Collect customer requirements, recommend additional features, configuration, and changes to process to get them addressed
- Develop quotes for additional services customer may require, draft contract in collaboration with Legal team
- Update customer on regular basis about progress of work on support cases, incidents, and features request
- Participate in webinars, off-site events and industry conferences, provide aid with PS organization development by managing internal projects
- 3+ years of hands-on experience setting up and/or operating complex enterprise systems (virtualized infrastructure. ERP, inventory, BSS/OSS, etc.)
- In-depth administration / troubleshooting experience with on-premise virtualization (VMware ESX, Microsoft Hyper-V), Windows Server, and networking
- Base Linux administration / troubleshooting experience: bash scripting, networking, FW, and logs analysis
- Base knowledge / experience with PgSQL, Microsoft business applications / services (SQL / Hosted Exchange/AD/Office 365 services), Oracle SQL
- Strong understanding of ITIL Foundation principles, certification is a plus
- Excellent relationships management, communications, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Ability to travel up to 30 percent of the time, including internationally
- Experience designing / administering Microsoft Hosted Exchange, Microsoft SQL, Virtuozzo / Citrix / Oracle virtualized environments is a plus
- Experience with backup and / or business continuity solutions is a plus. Experience with Acronis Backup 11.7 is a huge plus
- Fluent English and Spanish, Portuguese is considered an advantage