As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
Senior Salesforce Developer is key position responsible for designing and implementing solutions on Salesforce platform
- Technical design, coding, testing, deployment, documentation and support of Salesforce-based projects
- Communicate with Project and Product managers, Business analysts and Business stakeholders to best understand the needs for the system
- Develops custom applications and perform testing using Salesforce Apex and Visualforce. Writes, tests analyze and implements high-quality code according to specifications
- Follows Salesforce best practices and guidelines in implementing solutions, without creating technical debt and maintaining security in the application
- Perform independent code reviews and certify code developed by self and other team members on the project
- Work independently with minimal supervision
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years of hands on experience with Salesforce as developer
- Extensive knowledge on Salesforce integration patterns, best practices and capabilities including APIs, security, authentication, etc.
- Strong background in design and development of enterprise systems as part of a complete software product lifecycle
- Understand Object oriented concepts and ability to implement them
- Strong understanding of other related technologies (SQL, SOAP, HTML, etc)
- Strong understanding of best practices of building and running of distributed systems
- Good to have experience with Lightning development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to take initiative and work following company processes
- Experience with Jira or other project management platforms