Acronis has pioneered the new IT discipline of Cyber Protection, which combines data protection and cybersecurity into a unique and integrated approach. The Acronis Cyber Protect solution is a ground-breaking approach with innovative technology that is revolutionizing the industry as we know it. Acronis is entering an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion, and has recently received a $250 million dollar investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing our total valuation to more than $2.5 billion. So we are looking for more talented and hard-working individuals who are ready for a new challenge and will join us on our mission to protect the digital world!
We are looking for an experienced and driven Project Manager to join our Platform Team. The role will take the lead in future developments and enhancements to existing development and customers support processes.
We are looking for the next member of our “A-Team.” Are you a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume work environment? Do you possess a positive can-do, never-give-up attitude? Do you play nice with others on a team? Are you ready to make an impact?
- Monitoring SLA performance for compliance with organizational needs and requirements.
- Facilitating communication between the R&D department and support team in order to define and maintain the SLAs
- Drive to achieve SLA agreements
- Ensures that the Service Level Management process and working practices are effective and efficient
- Ensures tight linkage between the Service Level Management process and other related processes
- Keep track about dev progress and project’s roadmap; develop project control and reporting procedures and manage changes in operational plans
- Create and maintain comprehensive tech project documentation
- 1+ years of experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools (JIRA, Confluens, Gantt chart etc), methodologies (Agile, Waterfall etc), and best practices
- Leadership Skills
- Team Management Skills
- Service Level Agreement Management Skills
- Customer/Cross functional Stakeholders Management Skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work successfully with teams and individuals across the organization and different locations
- Strong problem-solving, analytical and quantitative skills, self-directed and high attention to details
- Fluent in English
WE OFFER (IN BULGARIA):
- Attractive remuneration
- Public Transport Support
- Multisport card
- Additional Health & Dental insurance
- Annual paid leave of 25 working days
- Free fresh fruits in the office
- Free drinks (Coffee/Tea/Water)
- Free parking slot
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company
- Offsite events and parties