As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis has pioneered the new IT discipline of Cyber Protection, which combines data protection and cybersecurity into a unique and integrated approach. The Acronis Cyber Protect solution is a ground-breaking approach with innovative technology that is revolutionizing the industry as we know it. Acronis is entering an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion, and has recently received a $250 million dollar investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing our total valuation to more than $2.5 billion. So we are looking for more talented and hard-working individuals who are ready for a new challenge and will join us on our mission to protect the digital world!
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
We are looking for the next member of our “A-Team.” Are you a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume work environment? Do you possess a positive can-do, never-give-up attitude? Do you play nice with others on a team? Are you ready to make an impact?
We are looking for a Director of Product Management to join our Global Product Management team to lead hosting initiative and help Acronis to optimize it's strategy to deliver best-in-class cyber protection products for hosting service providers. The ideal candidate has in-depth understanding of the hosting market as well as extensive experience with market research, software products analysis, go-to-market strategy and ROI models, experience with implementing strategy within geographically spread international organization.
- Conduct market research and discovery using public and internal domains
- Define product vision and strategy to deliver best cyber protection solutions to hosting service providers
- Collaborate with internal business partners to ensure business needs and directions are captured and product visions are translated into executable roadmaps and release plans, identify and track critical performance metrics and timelines throughout the life of the project
- Be the main point of contact with key partners, understand their needs and pain points and address them with future product development directions
- Partner closely with sales, marketing and business development teams, define and execute best go-to-market strategy that maximize business growth for the company
- Lead a product management team in which you motivate and achieve steady improvements in your area
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 10+ years of experience in the field of software development, marketing and product management in software development projects
- 5+ years of product management leadership experience in an international environment and across multiple sites
- In-depth understanding of hosting market, existing tools and vendors, specifics and pain points of running a hosting business
- Deep, impactful platform company experience, delivering products that scale to millions of users
- Solid understanding of APIs, SDKs, and playbook for building strategic integrations that create huge growth opportunities for both companies
- Excellent communication skills in order to communicate with management and senior management as well as with employees and colleagues
- Great people skills, experience in building highly effective distributed teams
- Excellent reasoning and problem solving skills, understanding when and how to leverage analytics
- Care about the details and strive for operational excellence
- Fluent English