Acronis is dedicated not just to cyber protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, interviews are being held virtually during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Frontend Developer who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
At Acronis, we are currently searching for a Frontend Developer with Vue.js experience for our R&D center in Sofia. You will join our Web Development team who create web services for customers and partners and you will be in charge of corporate and auxiliary websites. Your main responsibilities will be delivering new features and maintenance of the Acronis.com website in a team of 3 Frontend Developers, as well as Designers and Backend Developers.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Develop new features and website theming
- Create UI elements according to design
- Participate in the process of amending website architecture and style guide
- Refactor and optimize currently existing code
- Code documentation
- Create and follow unified code style guide
- Build and optimize CI/CD pipeline
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 1+ years of experience with Vue.js
- Knowledge of our stack: webpack, Nuxt.js, Node.js, npm, ES6, Pug, PostCSS
- Experience in Bootstrap or other frontend component libraries
- Knowledge of modern frontend development methodologies and their pros/cons
- Knowledge of Scrum and Git flow
- Fluent English
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by integrating backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile—all at a low cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis is truly a global organization with more than 1,900 employees in 33 locations in 18 countries. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses, including 100% of the Fortune 1000 companies. Acronis products are available through 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries in more than 30 languages. Acronis is in an exciting phase of growth and expansion, recently receiving a $250 million investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing the total valuation to more than $2.5 billion.
- Attractive remuneration
- Public Transport Support
- Multisport card
- Additional Health & Dental insurance
- Annual paid leave of 25 working days
- Free fresh fruits in the office
- Free drinks (Coffee/Tea/Water)
- Free parking slot
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company
- Offsite events and parties
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.