Acronis has pioneered the new IT discipline of Cyber Protection, which combines data protection and cybersecurity into a unique and integrated approach. The Acronis Cyber Protect solution is a ground-breaking approach with innovative technology that is revolutionizing the industry as we know it. Acronis is entering an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion, and has recently received a $250 million dollar investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing our total valuation to more than $2.5 billion. So we are looking for more talented and hard-working individuals who are ready for a new challenge and will join us on our mission to protect the digital world!
We are seeking a professional individual to join our team as a Junior Marketing Manager DACH. This is an excellent opportunity to work in one of the fastest-growing Tech-Companies! Our Team supports fast growth as a key pillar in the company strategy and we work cross-functionally on Marketing Programs that make a difference!
As a person that has experience with Marketing Management, Budget-Handling, Controlling, Events, Campaigns, an eye for details, and a passion for people, you will love working with us. As (Junior) Marketing Manager you will be a key part of our marketing team taking care of marketing controlling, organize and support overall marketing campaigns, events such as conferences, meet-ups, workshops, and industry gatherings. You will be responsible for managing all aspects from planning, execution and promotion, and ROI analysis. The position will be mainly based in out Munich office
We are looking for the next member of our “A-Team.” Are you a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume work environment? Do you possess a positive can-do, never-give-up attitude? Do you play nice with others on a team? Are you ready to make an impact?
- You will get a deep understanding of how marketing organizations plan and forecast, taking ownership of event budgets, campaigns and spending
- You will get insights of Customers and IT-Sellers based on insights and data and craft Event or Campaign concepts for them
- You will learn and optimize Customer Journeys & Tracking mechanics
- You will additionally have a strong focus on Events & Campaigns for Lead Generation of B2B Companies
- You will plan and execute B2B Lead Generation Campaigns like digital Summits, Webinars or Online Campaigns
- You will need to analyze, plan and optimize Event Backlog (even physical or digital) for the right target groups, including Event ROI
- You will manage all aspects of event organization and realization (venue selection, catering, sponsorships, partnerships, event marketing campaigns, etc.) for us and our Partners in DACH and control professional Suppliers and agencies
- You will be research and suggest tools and materials that helps us and our Sales Team to realize best of breed Events and a high CVR
- You will be the main contact of our marketing team supporting budget handling, order management and Lead Handling
- You will work with a team of highly qualified marketers, as well as Sales & Tech professionals
- Report and evaluate results: you report on the results of your campaigns, Events, and assets. From small optimizations to the bigger picture, you can bring along and enthuse your colleagues and vendors.
- Strong background in an Event Manager or Campaign Manager role and proven experience in event handling and project management or relevant Business Experience
- At least 1-2 yrs of relevant Job Experience
- Confidence and willingness to take ownership over projects
- Strong skills in concepting new Events and presenting them to different audiences
- Strong attention to detail, solid analytical skills, and skills to make decisions based on validated data!
- Handle project complexity
- You demonstrate excellent communication skills. You make sophisticated topics easily understandable for your recipients and ignite passion and support for your ideas
- Relevant higher education degree (e.g. Business Administration) or experience in marketing
- You use excellent judgment, you have high standards, and are not easily satisfied with the status quo
- Proficient in German and ideally also English, understanding German is required
- Willingness to travel
- Nice to have: Experience in IT-Software / SaaS Industry