Acronis has pioneered the new IT discipline of Cyber Protection, which combines data protection and cybersecurity into a unique and integrated approach. The Acronis Cyber Protect solution is a ground-breaking approach with innovative technology that is revolutionizing the industry as we know it. Acronis is entering an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion, and has recently received a $250 million dollar investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing our total valuation to more than $2.5 billion. So we are looking for more talented and hard-working individuals who are ready for a new challenge and will join us on our mission to protect the digital world!
We are currently looking for a Go Software Developer to join our engineering team in our R&D center. The team develops the core Acronis service which brings to the clients automation of mass management operations, configuration and monitoring with lots of different features. Our services supports extensible architecture for integration with new appearing workload types and policy types. This job requires to be in the center of Acronis development process and collaborate with many other Acronis teams.
We are looking for a developer with solid software design skill, algorithmic thinking and willingness to write reliable and scalable services deployed in the cloud. We offer an opportunity to learn cloud development with us using Golang, Kubernetes, Posgres, Redis in a friendly environment with experienced people.
- Designing and developing scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable services, which are used by millions of customers
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reliable Golang code
- Solve system design tasks considering scalability and performance
- Perform code reviews, implement unit tests, debug, and integrate code
- Work closely with other engineers (including engineers from other teams) to develop new product features
- Suggest and implement improvements on current product functions
- 2+ years of experience in software development
- Mastering any backend language (Golang/C++/C#/Java/Python) and desire to switch to Golang
- Experience with Git, JIRA, Bitbucket, Confluence, etc
- Understanding basics on SQL or NoSQL databases
- Understanding basics for HTTP, services, clients, REST API
- Understanding the principles of concurrency/parallelism/threading
- Ability to work as a part of a distributed team
- At least Upper-Intermediate English
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.