Acronis has pioneered the new IT discipline of Cyber Protection, which combines data protection and cybersecurity into a unique and integrated approach. The Acronis Cyber Protect solution is a ground-breaking approach with innovative technology that is revolutionizing the industry as we know it. Acronis is entering an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion, and has recently received a $250 million dollar investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing our total valuation to more than $2.5 billion. So we are looking for more talented and hard-working individuals who are ready for a new challenge and will join us on our mission to protect the digital world!
We are looking for an experienced and driven Senior DevOps Developer into Acronis DevOps team who will be responsible for design and development of Continuous Deployment and Delivery processes and tools setup for our Acronis Cyber Cloud components.
Acronis Cyber Cloud is a platform that delivers data protection services across the globe with an unprecedented level of ease. With one installation, customers gain access to backup, disaster recovery, file sync and share, notarization and e-signature services, all managed from a single console.
We are looking for the next member of our “A-Team.” Are you a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume work environment? Do you possess a positive can-do, never-give-up attitude? Do you play nice with others on a team? Are you ready to make an impact?
- Building and maintaining modern Continuous Delivery and Continuous Deployment system and tools for Acronis R&D, Acronis Datacenters and Acronis on premise customers around the world
- Help to re-organize Dev/Deploy/QA/Ops processes to have possibility to release single feature/component on daily basis
- Visualize feature delivery pipeline and measure it (time between phases, time to deliver, success rate, etc)
- Manage Jenkins, Jira, BitBucket and other tools
- 3+ years’ experience in building commercial software
- 3+ years’ experience of building and supporting Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery systems
- 2+ year practical experience with Jenkins or other CD tools
- Experience with configuration management tools (Ansible, Puppet or Chef)
- Expert knowledge of distributed micro-services-based architectures problems and best practices
- Strong scripting skills (Python, Bash)
- Experience with integration with Atlassian stack (Bitbucket, Jira)
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Practical linux administration skills
- Centralized monitoring (Prometheus, Zabbix, Graphite), alerting (Zabbix, Alerta) and logging (ELK, EFK) systems management experience
- Hands-on knowledge of virtualization layers (KVM, ESX, Virtuozzo/OpenVZ)
- Experience with Docker / Kubernetes
- Understanding of IaaS/PaaS practices with AWS, GCP or Azure
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.