Acronis has pioneered the new IT discipline of Cyber Protection, which combines data protection and cybersecurity into a unique and integrated approach. The Acronis Cyber Protect solution is a ground-breaking approach with innovative technology that is revolutionizing the industry as we know it. Acronis is entering an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion, and has recently received a $250 million dollar investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing our total valuation to more than $2.5 billion. So we are looking for more talented and hard-working individuals who are ready for a new challenge and will join us on our mission to protect the digital world!
We are looking for an experienced and driven Technical Project Manager.
We are looking for the next member of our “A-Team.” Are you a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume work environment? Do you possess a positive can-do, never-give-up attitude? Do you play nice with others on a team? Are you ready to make an impact?
- Drive integration and full project lifecycle management of all of Deliveries
- Work closely with our R&D leadership, product and technical support teams and help coordinate and streamline their joint work.
- Drive and Coordinate strategic activities and initiatives.
- Become a member of the Project Management team.
- Oversee the coordination of process and budget aspects of ongoing projects.
- Provide an integrative view and analysis of the project budgets.
- Supervise and highlight trends and raise flags on deviations from project budget.
- Report periodically to executives on overall budget status.
- Responsible for tracking the operations group KPIs / OKRs and drive continuous improvement
- You will work on large challenging and complex programs
- You will have the opportunity to work with the industry most advanced technologies
- Serves as an escalation point for projects at risk
- Carrying out cross-organizational initiatives
- 3 years experience as a project manager or more in SaaS mode - working closely with development teams.
- Experience in working with project management advanced tools, such as: Jira, Monday, JellyFish, MS Project etc.
- Solid knowledge and experience in working according to project management methodologies.
- Ability to understand business goals and requirements and prioritize projects accordingly.
- Positive approach, teamwork-oriented & know how to get things done.
- Independent and confident in decision making.
- Technical background or engineering education
- Ability to assess technical risks.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly organized person with strong methodical thinking.
- PMP certification - advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.