Acronis has pioneered the new IT discipline of Cyber Protection, which combines data protection and cybersecurity into a unique and integrated approach. The Acronis Cyber Protect solution is a ground-breaking approach with innovative technology that is revolutionizing the industry as we know it. Acronis is entering an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion, and has recently received a $250 million dollar investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing our total valuation to more than $2.5 billion. So we are looking for more talented and hard-working individuals who are ready for a new challenge and will join us on our mission to protect the digital world!
We are seeking a talented Sales Operations Specialist who will be responsible for the business operations support across the Americas with focus on the LATAM region and will manage support functions essential to sales productivity. This includes forecast and budget planning, reporting, quota setting and management, and sales process optimization.
We are looking for the next member of our “A-Team.” Are you a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume work environment? Do you possess a positive can-do, never-give-up attitude? Do you play nice with others on a team? Are you ready to make an impact?
- Support Americas Sales Operations Manager and GM of LATAM on forecasting and business performance review
- Coordinating the forecasting processes regionally and across strategic business units with the use of collaborating tools.
- Lead the compensation planning process for the LATAM region.
- Quarterly Commission calculation for all LATAM Field Sales Teams.
- Ensure timely scheduled sales commission payouts.
- Establish high levels of data quality, accuracy, and consistency.
- Create and analyze a series of reports for tracking of sales and business results
- Fulfill regular and ad hoc reporting requests. Enhance reports on an ongoing basis
- Identify opportunities for improvement and attend quarterly regional action planning meetings
- Work closely with the regional field sales organizations to build profitable, balanced and compliant businesses.
- Implementation of sales tools, policies, directions, and guidelines to standardize high quality sales processes across the region
- Support Global Sales Operations team in cross-functional projects and strategic changes to systems and processes
- Bachelor degree in Economics or Business Studies
- Minimum of 2 years of hands-on Sales Operations experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (Advanced) and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Experienced in direct as well as indirect sales structures and strategies
- Familiar with CRM tools and systems, especially SFDC
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks concurrently
- Ability to deal with ambiguity across multi-country/cultural environments
- Highly positive personality and ready to deal with conflict constructively
- Comfortable with a hands-on role. Strong communications and cross-functional management skills
- The candidate needs to be bilingual in both English (fluent) and Spanish.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.