As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
At Acronis, we are currently looking for a Product manager for Advanced Backup team that will be responsible for file and email archiving.
We consider applications from different cities and locations across the country
- Perform market and competitive analysis
- Identify unmet customer needs and market opportunities
- Understand product buyers and channel partners and other influencers through direct engagement, market research, customer surveys, etc. to influence scope and drive development
- Work closely with Marketing team to create messaging and other collateral and develop marketing/sales strategies
- Develop a deep understanding of new customers’ needs as well as wants, make data-driven decisions about direction to grow
- Facilitate communication throughout the development process inside Acronis, collaborate with designers, engineers, and other cross-functional stakeholders to build and ship high quality products
- Write product feature specifications
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products
- Perform product trainings for Marketing, Sales and PR teams
- Reviewing product data to ensure that the field force is kept up to date on new developments regarding the companies or competitors’ products
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3-5 years of product management/analyst experience in technology sector, namely business automation, remote monitoring and management, professional service automation, project management, workflow automation, data management, data protection, systems monitoring, enterprise software and services areas
- Experience in market analysis
- Experience in collecting requirements from customers
- Familiarity with software development process
- Experience with multi-platform products
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Fluent English
Will be a plus:
- Programming or software architecture background
- Understanding of business support systems, operations support systems, professional service automation, remote monitoring and management, platform as a service, infrastructure as a service, data protection, or storage market: products, players, technologies
- Understanding of data protection, disaster recovery, FSS, or storage market: products, players, technologies