As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis has pioneered the new IT discipline of Cyber Protection, which combines data protection and cybersecurity into a unique and integrated approach. The Acronis Cyber Protect solution is a ground-breaking approach with innovative technology that is revolutionizing the industry as we know it. Acronis is entering an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion, and has recently received a $250 million dollar investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing our total valuation to more than $2.5 billion. So we are looking for more talented and hard-working individuals who are ready for a new challenge and will join us on our mission to protect the digital world!
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
We are looking for a Product Manager with a strong passion for technology and innovation who can guide products from start to launch specifically in the Cybersecurity space. We are looking for candidate with an entrepreneurial mindset who is experienced in customer research, business strategy and productizing new ideas. Communication and collaboration both externally and internally, and the ability to translate customer pain points into cutting edge technology, will be key to success in this role. We need someone who can understand the needs of multiple key customer personas and execute on projects of major strategic importance to the company.
We consider applications from different cities and locations across the country
- Participate in early-stage discussions of business ideas, provide a helping hand and technical expertise but also reasonably critique the ideas coming from Product Managers and Business staff
- Accept new functionality ideas coming from Product Management into work by R&D according to a defined set of criteria
- Decompose new functionality ideas in form of product requirements into a set of technical requirements and drive it to the moment of successful production use by happy customers
- Identify cross dependencies, integration points, and risks, bridge various roles (developers, QAs, designers, technical writers, etc.) and teams together towards the common goal of high quality and timely release of new product functionality
- Keep the balance between new product functionality and the technical/architectural improvements according to the agreed quotas
- Accept the implemented functionality and demonstrate it to requestors
- 3+ years of experience in developing and managing product requirements for Cybersecurity products and services in a Cloud provider environment
- Experience in product development and program management of Security Operations Center as a Service (SOCaaS) or Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) or Managed Detection and Response (MDR) is a must
- Experience in product development and program management of Email Security, DLP and security compliance is a plus
- Proficiency in communicating with multiple stakeholders, business and technical, internal and external, to clarify and shape the technical requirements
- Proficiency in decomposing the requirements into work items, e.g. Stories
- Experience in working with workflow management and collaboration tools (e.g. Jira, Confluence)
- Experience in analyzing, modeling, and describing business processes and customer journey maps
- Ability to provide constructive feedback when validating requirements match during demonstrations
- Desire to track the success on the market, to come up with improvement suggestions, and push them into the product/service
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle, experience in the Agile software development process
- Good written & verbal English communication skills