As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
We are looking for a Director of Product Management to lead product management of Acronis Data Protection (Backup, DR, and files sync and share) portfolio. You will own data protection products and business metrics while leading product vision, strategy, design & delivery, customer success, ongoing experimentation, etc.
You will collaborate with forward-thinking engineers and excited customers to ensure we have the most competitive and relevant data protection solutions for services providers and enterprise customers. You will work closely with the executive team to establish a winning strategy, and partner with our outstanding sales, marketing to ensure market-adoption and rapid growth.
We consider applications from different cities and locations across the country
- Own the overall vision and go-to-market strategy for Acronis Data Protection (Backup, DR, and file sync and share) solutions
- Attract, build, and run a diverse team of dedicated product and program managers working on data protection solutions
- Define measurable outcomes for your teams and regularly track and report on progress
- Collaborate with product marketing to support messaging and content creation, enable the Acronis sales team, and deliver positioning, pricing, and packaging
- Define and drive discrete components of a cross-product integrations strategy across all layers - engineering, sales, marketing, and product
- Collaborate with internal business partners to ensure business needs and directions are captured and product visions are translated into executable roadmaps and release plans, identify and track critical performance metrics and timelines throughout the life of the project
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 10+ years proven experience in a Product Management role
- 5+ years of experience in cloud technologies and software development
- 5+ years track record of managing geographically distributed cross-functional teams (direct reports + daily stakeholders)
- Experience building a team, holding decisions on recruiting and organization design
- Experience working cross-functionally on large projects with multiple engineering teams
- Demonstrable knowledge of data protection solutions
- Excellent communication skills and ability to articulate a compelling vision
- Knowledge of service provider market
- Fluent English
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.