Acronis has pioneered the new IT discipline of Cyber Protection, which combines data protection and cybersecurity into a unique and integrated approach. The Acronis Cyber Protect solution is a ground-breaking approach with innovative technology that is revolutionizing the industry as we know it. Acronis is entering an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion, and has recently received a $250 million dollar investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing our total valuation to more than $2.5 billion. So we are looking for more talented and hard-working individuals who are ready for a new challenge and will join us on our mission to protect the digital world!
We are looking for an experienced and driven lead iOS developer to join our growing mobile development team in Sofia, which is working on those products. This position will require both deep technical understanding of high level development concepts and constant active collaboration with our multinational RnD teams.
Acronis mobile apps for consumer and business audiences are part of the cyber protection product portfolio. The apps provide cross-platform experience for users, allowing to protect data from mobile devices and managed access to user data in the Acronis Cyber Cloud and Files Cloud platforms.
We’re looking for the next member of our “A-Team.” Are you a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume work environment? Do you possess a positive can-do, never-give-up attitude? Do you play nice with others on a team? Are you ready to make an impact?
- Take an active part in and lead the development of the application architecture and the development of the platform as a whole
- Design and develop new features as well and maintain and fix bugs in new versions of Acronis iOS apps
- Write quality code by following the accepted style which passes checks and acceptance testing
- Assist in projects and releases planning following accepted Agile development processes
- Be up-to-date with the latest technologies provided by Apple and the iOS community, and apply them to the benefit of the product
- 7+ years of professional experience writing iOS native applications (with at least 3 years of Swift)
- Experience in developing iOS applications from scratch, examples of created apps available from App Store is desirable
- Experience in developing and maintaining a single complex iOS application for 3+ years
- Experience in developing client-server applications
- Excellent understanding of OOP and design patterns
- Excellent understanding of the principles of competent organization of multi-threaded code
- Excellent understanding of modern approaches to building the architecture of iOS applications
- Ability to write & maintain unit tests
- Ability to work in a team with other developers and other participants in the development process
- Experience with Git source control (pull requests and code reviews)
- Experience with C++ would be considered a plus
- Fluent English is a must
WE OFFER (IN ROMANIA):
- Attractive remuneration
- Sport card
- Meal vouchers
- Supplemental Health insurance
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company