Acronis has pioneered the new IT discipline of Cyber Protection, which combines data protection and cybersecurity into a unique and integrated approach. The Acronis Cyber Protect solution is a ground-breaking approach with innovative technology that is revolutionizing the industry as we know it. Acronis is entering an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion, and has recently received a $250 million dollar investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing our total valuation to more than $2.5 billion. So we are looking for more talented and hard-working individuals who are ready for a new challenge and will join us on our mission to protect the digital world!
We are looking for an experienced and driven Senior Python/Go Developer (Team Lead) to join our cross-functional team in Acronis. This team is working closely with Product Management department to bring new features to Acronis Cyber Protect product and Acronis Cyber Cloud platform.
This person will be leading team of Software Developers and QA engineers responsible for delivering of high quality results on variety of projects. In this role, he (or she) will be identifying, driving and tracking strategic initiatives; generating strategy that ensures the goals set for the R&D organization are achieved; implementing closed loop processes and measures to ensure improvements are realized; creating and executing a development roadmap; development and professional growth of each team member
We’re looking for the next member of our “A-Team.” Are you a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume work environment? Do you possess a positive can-do, never-give-up attitude? Do you play nice with others on a team? Are you ready to make an impact?
- Line management and personal development of a team of highly skilled analysts
- Managing the delivery of multiple complex simultaneous analytics projects from design through to release
- Capable of understanding and contributing to the technical solution from design through to code level
- Ensure awareness, involvement and support from the key stakeholders and participants by building strong project teams and maintaining robust communication on the project status throughout its life cycle
- Participate in reviews and meetings and provide updates on project progress
- Take responsibility for ensuring that risks and issues are identified and managed closely and drive all stakeholders to deliver on time and to the required quality standards
- Work closely with relevant teams internally to ensure alignment and coordination across operations as part of the seamless implementation of existing and new systems
- Work on a wide range of projects involving the implementation of new and existing systems, solutions and processes
- Take responsibility for making key decisions to ensure the successful implementation of all initiatives
- 5+ years of experience in the field of Software Development
- 2+ years in a managerial role and people management experience including hiring and developing QAEs and Analysts
- Deep expertise in Python and/or Go
- Experience in a variety of software development approaches and methodologies including Agile and Waterfall
- Strong facilitation and coaching skills and desire to remain technically capable and an expert in current technologies
- Excellent personal organisation and ability to prioritise and carry out multiple tasks, comfortable working without routine supervision
- Able to influence and drive projects to meet key milestones and overcome challenges
- Very good level of English