Acronis has pioneered the new IT discipline of Cyber Protection, which combines data protection and cybersecurity into a unique and integrated approach. The Acronis Cyber Protect solution is a ground-breaking approach with innovative technology that is revolutionizing the industry as we know it. Acronis is entering an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion, and has recently received a $250 million dollar investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing our total valuation to more than $2.5 billion. So we are looking for more talented and hard-working individuals who are ready for a new challenge and will join us on our mission to protect the digital world!
We are seeking a talented Customer Service Operations Director with experience in Customer Service Operations Director who will raise the bar for the support performance, efficiency and quality.
We are looking for the next member of our “A-Team.” Are you a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume work environment? Do you possess a positive can-do, never-give-up attitude? Do you play nice with others on a team? Are you ready to make an impact?
- Carry out operational benchmarking and implement best practices to ensure world-class operations
- Drive continuous improvement projects through change management across the business; design Support workflows according to Acronis strategic goals and aimed at customer excellence and world-class partner experience
- Identify 'rhythm of business' within the Acronis Support Department to maximize how members leverage their time, collaborate effectively and perform tasks
- Improve tools for data collection, measurement and analysis of Acronis Support Department activities (maintain efficient structure of scorecards and dashboards)
- Solve key operational needs of team members
- Overseeing the adoption of the Acronis Support Department's vision, goals and objectives
- Assist with the design and rollout of new support channels and service offerings
- Take part in forecasting and budgeting and track the actual performance against budget
- Build and maintain a network of vendors, resources, and consultants to augment existing capabilities and to use as appropriate
- Assist with the logistics and coordination of 3rd party Support function merge during M&A
- Participating in globally acknowledge Customer Service awards and competitions
- Assist in overseeing and preventing Support systems incidents and in handling high-profile customer and partner escalations
- Work closely with VP of Global Support to align project plans and define key metrics for results
- “Hands on” leadership for support functions with a proven track of operational improvements
- Experience in channel business models environment. SaaS, cloud experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated understanding of common customer service tools and processes
- Experience in managing cross-team projects to completion
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels of an organization and cross functionally, influence and advocate on behalf of customers and support experts.
- Global experience including leading remote teams
- Adaptability and ability to manage change
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.